Friday, October 23, 2009

Update.

So, Hip-Hop Week has come to an end (it was a 'business' week) but I hope you had an amazing time; I know I did.

Controversial as it may have been at times (I know... you might have taken the Eminem-over-Beastie-Boys thing kinda hard [Will]) and though it's not necessarily (grammatically) "perfect" (Aaron), I truly had an awesome time bringing you the "noize..." if that's what we're calling it (and, let's; it's kind of fun).
But, while I have certain journalistic responsibilities to which I've delegated myself (I literally didn't go out tonight until I wrote Friday's blog-- all for you guys!), I still have a lot of other shit going on during the course of a day. So please be patient with me.

Thanks so much for reading, and thanks a lot for your comments-- here, Facebook, wherever. Your honesty, love, etc is truly appreciated.
Stay tuned-- you know there's lots more to come. As always.

So... what's next? You tell me. I'm thinking... Skate Punk Week?

The first person to tell me the correct BAND and SONG TITLE of the following song gets 1.) cool points 2.) THE FIFTH OF HIS/HER CHOICE:
"But wait a minute dad, did you actually say "freedom?" Well if you're dumb enough to vote, you're fucking dumb enough to believe 'em. Cause if this country is so goddamn free, then I can burn your fucking flag wherever I damn well please." (Nick Stafford [and anyone else from Oklahoma] excluded).
NO GOOGLING ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KNOW!
--thejunkie

4 comments:

  1. stick the flag up your ass by propaghandi. I'll admit that I did do a quick search but you sent me the song over aim a while back while we were in a discussion about true punk rock. The version I have is from live from occupied territory. I'm not so sure if this would be considered cheating. If not, I would enjoy a fifth of Patron. Thanks.
    (I still think this song sucks btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew whoever it was would pick Patron.

    however, the admission of a search disqualifies you. and, the real name of the song is "stick the fucking flag up your goddamn ass you son of a bitch." so no dice anyway. better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humph. I knew that! I think you should go for a ska week! Get off your seat! Stomp your boots to the beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's horse shit. I definitely deserve at least a pint.

    ReplyDelete