Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello again.

Hey everyone--
I guess you could say this blog has officially been "launched" (or at least Facebook-statused); however, it is and will continue to be edited almost obsessively, and please bear with me while I get any kinks worked out and continue to work on material...

Please notice that I have added links to Hello Victor's and The Rock and the Hive's album reviews where you can download their stuff for free; I will continue to do this whenever possible. As you have noticed if you have read anything on here they are definitely both worth a listen, and I'm expecting to hear some great new stuff as I search for new local music...

One more thing: BANDS... please send any review requests and info to magicxhour@yahoo.com
Thanks again...
--thejunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment